Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's been a long time...

I guess I'm not the best at keeping up with a blog! I say it all on facebook....

I've been going to a knitting circle and really learning how to knit. I'm enjoying learning and making new friends. So far I've made some little creatures using double pointed needles and knitting in the round. I've also made my 1st pair of socks. After making my 1st sock, I was bummed that I had to make a 2nd! I don't think socks are my thing. Maybe if I learn how to make 2 at a time, I'll enjoy it more.

I just completed my crocheted Heloise shawlette and love it! It's exactly what I wanted it to be! :)

I'm still working on my knitted shawlette and my luxury scarf! I love the yarns I've chosen for these 2 projects! I can't wait to finish them so I can wear them!

Musically--- come out to a concert this Sunday--Feb 12th and 2:00pm. It's at the Marine Barracks Annex in SE DC. I'm the coordinator and am performing, too. There will be classical music, and rock! It'll be fun and exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment