Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Blog

I've decided to start a fun blog.... just talking about whatever interests me. That way people can get to know me better. I'm adding a link from my sax website since I really don't post many updates on the "News" page there.

As most people already know, I play saxophone for a living. I enjoy writing arrangements for sax ensemble. I sell a few sax products on my website... I use those products myself and think they are good quality. I also sell my CD, "Sunshine and Tears" and my arrangements. www.dibida.com

I'm a professional photographer and really enjoy doing portraits of other musicians, head shots, kids and pets. www.audreyphoto.com

I love my family and dote on my dog, Humphrey, like crazy! Expect to see lots of photos of him, cause he's so cute I get carried away.

I love movies and TV shows... mostly comedy and sci-fi. I'll share titles of stuff I like and maybe you will enjoy it too.

This could be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment