Saturday, April 24, 2010

New DVD's!

I just got some new DVD's! I saw "Avatar" in the theaters in 3D and LOVED it, so I just got the DVD... it's not 3D though. I also got "Up in the air." It seems like a good movie... haven't seen it yet. I'll let you know how it is. I got 2 Dr Who shows with John Pertwee. "Dr. Who and the Silurians" and "Dr. Who and the Sea Devils." I got the 1st season of "Defying Gravity." I've seen the 1st 3 episodes. It's an interesting series.... of course it's Sci-fi. I got a book too.... "The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson. It looks like an interesting book about diet and exercise... it includes barefoot running and eating more protein and veggies and less carbs. I just started looking at it, so I'll fill you in on more details as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment